Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Qualified candidates must be able to multi-task and have great attention to detail. Candidate will handle high volume of telephone inquiries, facilitate logistical planning of meeting events, assist with the 3rd party contracting process, and other various administrative duties.
What You'll Do
- Coordination of full program event planning and management
- Venue sourcing, negotiating fees and planning approved menus
- Run daily reports to manage daily responsibilities
- Enter Travel and AV details into 3rd party websites
- Client contact includes heavy phone and email contact daily
- Generate communications
- Responsible for department reporting on key metrics and adherence to processes and procedures
- Assist with new hire training via the on the job coaching process and demonstration of role model behavior
- Assist with more complex programs, for example those with venue management requirements
- Shift Hours are between 8AM-8PM Monday to Friday including weekly rotating schedule for Evening Emergency phone coverage.
- Position requires a professional demeanor, strong communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Product Suite
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Individual must be a team player with a strong work ethic: flexibility for overtime is required
- Individual should be able to demonstrate strong organizational skills, handle a large volume of inbound telephone calls, have great attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Previous speaker bureau, customer service, call center and/or telemarketing experience preferred
Education / Experience
- High School diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
- Customer Service, hospitality, pharmaceutical or medical industry experience is a plus.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].