The Program Management Office plays a vital role in our continuous improvement journey by driving strategic initiatives and programs. We are looking for a dynamic Senior Program Management to join this team to manage high-impact cross-organizational strategic programs across the company and to help to continue to build out this Office and the Program Management culture at BitSight.
You will be reporting to our Director of Program Management and partnering with multiple other parts of the organization, including Finance, Product, and Sales/Marketing. You will be the single point of accountability for overall program management across complex/cross-functional projects, ensuring that the programs are on time, within budget, and delivering the committed business value.
- Oversee high-profile projects focused across division and product lines
- Coordinate with key program stakeholders across products and Divisions to address and identify cross product dependencies
- Drive the program team to develop clear plans and deliverables and ensure programs are on time, on budget, and at required quality level
- Responsible for risk, issue, and change control management
- Ensure all program documentation is updated and maintained to include program initiation documents, plans, risk and issue logs, change control documents, and any other relevant information for the program
- Identify dependencies with other programs and manage those carefully
- Communicate effectively with all executive sponsors and stakeholders across all the stages of the program life cycle
- Manage program status reports and budgets
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in IT/Software industry, including experience successfully managing complex, large-scale projects
- Excellent written and verbal skills; demonstrated negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and demonstrable leadership qualities in a matrixed environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Great interpersonal relations
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.