Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
Brightcoves Customer Enablement team is looking for a Program Manager to design, build, and measure scalable processes, workflows, and automations that enable our Customer Success and Customer Enablement teams to deliver exceptional value to our fast-growing customer base. You have a passion for identifying business challenges and designing highly effective operational solutions, by building, experimenting, and iterating continuously. This person will report to our Director of Community & Advocacy and work collaboratively with the CS Operations team, Customer Success team, and cross-functional Go To Market teams.
- Design and launch programs, processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies, uplevel the effectiveness of our Customer Success team, and deliver greater value to our customers.
- Own the end-to-end process from ideation to execution, including requirements-gathering, design, build, measurement, and iteration for new or growing programs such as our Executive Sponsor and Community programs.
- Work with our Customer Education team to manage our University program - includes reviewing feedback, identifying opportunities for growth and improvement, creating and executing plans to iterate on content, marketing, etc.
- Develop, deliver, and measure the success of our programs and campaigns working closely with our CS Operations and Revenue Operations teams.
- Document all processes to allow for employee enablement and consistency.
- Provide regular updates on the status of programs to leadership at all levels through email and/or presentations.
- Support the growth of our Voice of the Customer Programs - this includes working cross functionally with our global teams to ensure visibility into data and feedback, our approach has regional relevance, and we are taking action on the feedback we receive through our formal feedback process.
- An interest in all things customer experience including product education, advocacy programs, and relationship building.
- Highly motivated professional with program or project experience or experience running customer events.
- 3+ years of project/program management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential, additional languages beneficial.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Proven ability to lead or proactively support initiatives to completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Goal oriented approach with a focus on maintaining workflows and meeting deadlines.
- Enthusiastic for Customer Success and deep love of working with customers to make them successful.
- Able to self-manage in highly visible role within the organization requiring a combination of project management, technical and interpersonal skills to be successful.
- Willing to travel globally (~approx. 10%).
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as generous PTO - and we expect you to use it!
We offer flexible options to work in our Boston office located in Fort Point harbor, remotely or in a hybrid set up (only exceptions are the roles that MUST work a certain way which we are finalizing soon). Whichever option you choose, we have plenty of opportunities to meet your colleagues around the globe and we also celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove and more to come!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please note that while this job description is an accurate description of the role, it is also subject to change during the course of this search.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!