Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for a high-energy, ambitious individual to further our Content Partner Program, through training, supporting, and managing relationships with our agency partners. This person should be an expert in digital promotional content for the life sciences industry.
What Youll Do
- Qualifying potential agency partners and leading new business calls
- Onboarding and training new agency partners
- Maintaining and growing agency partner relationships through consistent communication, outreach, and support
- Triaging and troubleshooting customer project requirements with agency partners, customers, and/or internal Veeva teams
- Setting up and administering Veeva test environments
- Developing partner documentation and resources
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in account management, project management, digital strategy, or technology roles at a healthcare advertising/communications/marketing agency
- Experience in multichannel marketing projects, eg closed-loop marketing, email, websites
- Ability to develop and foster strong relationships with agencies, customers, and internal teams
- Aptitude and interest to learn Veeva/Salesforce product administration
- Exceptional communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Veevas Commercial Cloud products
- Experience in Digital Asset Management (DAM)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].