**Position based in Boston, MA**
As the Talent Acquisition Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of Wayfairs global Talent Acquisition Onboarding program. You will lead the operation and ongoing management of TAs recruiter onboarding with the goal of building and shaping a best-in-class progressive onboarding experience for TAs newest hires. You will partner with Talent Acquisition leadership to design, build, and execute onboarding curriculum to help drive adoption of recruiting best practices and develop a high performing TA team with an eye towards efficiency and scale. You will be responsible for assessing the success of programs, reporting out on key success metrics, and managing participant communications. Additionally, youll be tasked with driving the strategic vision for the future of the onboarding program in the US and EU to support our growing Talent Acquisition team.
What Youll Do
- Manage the strategy and program operations of TAs Onboarding program for new hires including content management, participant and facilitator logistics, and communications to key program stakeholders
- Manage and update all onboarding materials including live and online learning resources; drive the automation of program content in Wayfairs LMS
- Develop onboarding pathways for new hire segments (managers, individual contributors, etc.) as well as ensure sufficient scaffolding of additional onboarding requirements outside of centralized offerings (volume v. non-volume recruiting, sourcing, etc.)
- Continuously evaluate the onboarding program by defining, measuring, and assessing success metrics and feedback collection to drive decision making and program iteration
- Continuously assess and monitor training needs for TAs new hire population
- Evaluate onboarding mediums and make strategic decisions regarding the right mix as well as scalability long-term for TA (in-person v. recorded content)
- Partner with EU/Asia TA leaders to build a scalable TA Onboarding program in the EU and Asia to support rapid growth
- Ensure TA Onboarding curriculum connects to broader TA training and upskilling vision for recruiter technical skills
- Build strong partnerships and collaboration with cross functional training leaders to enable knowledge sharing and consistency in training programs across Wayfair.
What Youll Need
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate environment; experience in program management or training a plus
- Proven experience managing multiple and complex projects, responsible for meeting deadlines, reporting progress and impediments to stakeholders and senior leadership, measuring success based on business goals and metrics.
- Strong relationship management skills with an ability to build trust and credibility with senior stakeholders
- Strong data acumen with ability to leverage data and insights to drive and influence decisions
- A relentless customer focus as it relates to program participants and talent stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and works with urgency
- Goal oriented self-starter and able to flex to changing business needs and priorities
- Ability to maintain a global mindset with strong collaboration approach with peers and stakeholders
- Experience with Google Cloud G Suite, including Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms preferred
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.