We are looking for a Project Associate to join our Virtual athenaOne Implementation team within our Customer Success division. Your job will be to implement, manage and provide training on athenahealths service offerings for our small ambulatory care clients. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are consultative and can manage clients in a virtual capacity. You show your resourcefulness by finding creative ways to execute, even when theres not a predetermined path to follow. Building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions come naturally to you. You are an influencer on your team and others can count on you.
The Team: Our Virtual athenaOne Implementation team manages clients nationwide that range in size from one to six providers. Our team is well-represented in our Atlanta and Watertown offices, and we set the tone for the overall success of the client through serving as the primary point of contact in the implementation stages of the clients transition onto our electronic health record.
- Lead, coordinate and manage multiple client projects simultaneously within specified timeline
- Provide consultative guidance on practice workflow
- Facilitate practice assessments and trainings via phone to prepare clients to go-live
- Utilize performance monitoring analytics to optimize client performance
- 20% travel required for onboarding training purposes
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Independent contributor and team player with critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Excellent planning and organizational skills