Do you have a desire to be an integral part of a growing and dynamic team and an emerging leader in their space?
Anaqua helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into competitive advantage. Our software platforms – AQX, ideaPoint, Lecorpio, and PATTSY WAVE – unify the critical tools, best practice workflows, data, documents and services into one efficient, intelligent environment so our clients operate more efficiently and make better decisions faster. Nearly a million IP professionals in over 150 countries use our software to manage more than a billion dollars in intellectual assets. Many of the best known brands and most innovative products were conceptualized, evaluated, protected and monetized through our applications.
This role is responsible for managing the implementation professional services projects to successfully transition clients onto Anaqua’s Intellectual Property Management Platform.
This individual will be responsible for conducting new client presentations at project kickoff, requirements gathering and coordinating with client’s project manager and team, for transition to our service. This role requires a candidate who can manage the priorities of the team in alignment with scope and project goals, and ensures that all are successfully driven to completion.
- Experience running software related projects with a proven track record of delivering results
- Excellent presentation and meeting management skills
- Dynamic and engaging facilitation skills
- Able to influence change without direct authority
- Ability to simply and clearly convey and communicate complex concepts
- Strong analytical, problems solving and decision making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels and across the organization
- Strong understanding of all business processes
- Experience in IT Project Management concepts, practices, tools, procedures, methodologies and requirements
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to manage relationships between internal stakeholders and clients
- Manage project scope. Ensure adherence to the project plan by all project participants
- Must have exceptionally strong leadership skills and the ability to lead resources that are onsite, remote, or offshore
- Travel at least 25%
Experience / Education:
- BS/BA Degree
- PM Certification
- 5 plus years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working for a US Company
- Experience in a high performing team environment
- IP experience is a plus
Anaqua is always on the lookout for talented people who can contribute to our exceptional team. We provide a friendly and diverse environment in which to work, while also offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for future career development. Come join our collaborative and entrepreneurial team!