As part of a fun team that loves what they do, you will inspire travelers between 18 and 29 to sign up for life-changing travel experiences around the world. We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic, hyper-organized travel enthusiast to manage our marketing and creative initiatives for cross-product programs. Every day will be different as you create project schedules, manage initiatives, and communicate deadlines internally (and thats before lunch!). Its an opportunity to learn digital marketing, advertising, ecommerce and make an impact day in and day out.
Sound like you? Then youre our type of person. Keep reading!
- Manage promotional and email timelines across multiple teams
- Communicate launches and share materials across teams
- Help manage the planning, organization, and execution of multi-channel creative projects from ads, email, social, landing pages, new trips and more
- Own our project management tool and hold team members accountable for their deliverables
- Act as a liaison and problem solver across teams to ensure projects are on time
- Handle rapid site updates requested from across the business
- Manage project schedules and keeps resources updated on changes throughout the project lifecycle
- Escalate scheduling issues; maintain product and project level calendars
- Assist with administrative tasks including invoicing, creative asset management, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience in Project Management at an ecommerce or DTC company
- Get an extra high five if you have CMS skills (or at least experience!) too.
- Must be able to adapt to changing and/or competing priorities
- Exceptional time management skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- A well-developed sense of humor and grace under pressure
- Detail-oriented, exceptional organizational skills,
- Last but certainly not least a love and passion for travel
Why Youll Love Working Here: Perks, and Benefits
Work in our centrally located office where youll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, office Bar & Restaurant and employee-run social groups (including our EF-finity groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]).
In addition, you can expect:
- Paid International Business Travel opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth: robust monthly calendar of trainings, workshops and TED Talk style sessions
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two), in addition to 9 paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com