The Project Manager ensures the successful client-based delivery of the HealthRules software product and its configuration, interfaces, upgrades, and enhancements. In doing so, this individual will facilitate an outstanding client-based relationship and project management capability that will ensure a track record of on-time, on-budget projects that align with project plans and company objectives.
Using a defined Agile project management methodology, the Project Director will be a hands-on leader who will manage all aspects of the delivery of the HealthRules product suite. This person will directly manage a team of technical resources who will be responsible for systems integration and conversion tasks and business resources who will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing the product configuration, and configuring the product using the HealthRules Language (HRL).
- Lead and directly manage a team of client resources in the delivery of project-based activities in order to deliver the HealthRules product.
- Provide estimates, SOWs, and project charter documentation in support of on-going client needs and new customer opportunities.
- Maintain direct control over project planning. Must be able to set up measures to build the proper foundation that will be a stepping-stone to project success.
- Demonstrate excellence and proven experience in developing project plans and managing project stakeholders, project teams, risks, schedules and budgets.
- Play a key role in the client relationship management continuum and handle a wide range of communication and escalations that demand a high degree of diplomacy, discretion, insight, and judgment.
- Participate and contribute thought leadership to help drive professional services strategies.
- Act as a liaison between various internal organizations (Marketing, Finance, Product Management, etc.) for project based continuity.
- Provide thought leadership vis-à-vis best practices to help scale and improve the organization.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge's policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
- BA/BS degree in related field and over 8 years of experience managing large scale, enterprise-class, billable, software delivery based projects to external clients.
- Must have healthcare industry and HealthCare Payor and/or Care Management software implementation experience.
- Experience managing teams of 8+ resources with billable work of at least $1M.
- Solid technical knowledge/aptitude.
- Ability to manage a 80% travel commitment.
- Experience working within the healthcare domain on the payer side, including vendor/client facing responsibilities.
- Experience managing projects using the Scrum Agile software development framework.
- Candidates should have a general understanding of Case Management, Disease Management, Wellness and/or Utilization Management.
- Candidates should have a general understanding of healthcare payor workflows including claims processing, benefits configuration, member enrollment, correspondence, medical management, and provider contracting.
- Strong knowledge of industry business practices and value offerings.
- Experience working as a project manager implementing enterprise software applications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.