PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Our team, comprising diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
Description of Role:
We're looking for an experienced project manager to join our team and help support the execution of PathAIs product initiatives. The Project Manager, Diagnostic Algorithms will work closely with product management, machine learning, data management, quality, regulatory, and business operations teams to ensure that product development goals & timelines are met for successful delivery of a product. The successful candidate will be able to design, implement, and manage critical processes necessary to develop products in key strategic areas for PathAI.
This role offers the opportunity to help define the tools and processes for developing machine learning-based products as part of a fast growing, dynamic business.
What youll do:
- Partner with product and corporate leadership to define and refine our processes for identifying, prioritizing, and resourcing product development efforts
- Partner cross-functionally with product managers, engineers, and scientists to define and refine our development processes for individual products
- Drive project timelines, issue escalation, and cross-functional communication
- Manage project scope, schedule, deliverables, resources, dependencies, and constraints while focusing on timely delivery
- Manage data collection and curation efforts to support high-priority products
What youll need:
- 3+ years experience in project management
- Strong understanding of project management concepts and practices
- Strong written & oral communication skills across disciplines and seniority
- Bachelors degree in computer science, biology, biomedical engineering, or related field preferred
- Expertise in oncology, clinical laboratory, and/or drug development preferred
- Experience with agile software development processes preferred
We'll offer you a competitive salary plus equity. We have a strong benefits package, including heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to keep you in peak design-thinking shape. It's rounded out by:
- Flexible work hours
- Three weeks of paid time off per year, plus holidays and extended leave
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Free snacks and drinks in the office which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies, cold-brew coffee, and green tea on tap.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualificationsthat's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.