Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
As a Project Manager, you play an instrumental role on our Professional Services team by driving the successful delivery of packaged and custom implementation engagements by managing all aspects of the customers experience. In this role, you will work consultatively with customers to set expectations, plan, communicate, and negotiate project scope, activities, timeline, and budget. Our Project Managers enable teams to implement elegant win-win solutions, while creating a streamlined customer experience even when there are many moving parts behind the scenes.
Salsify is headquartered in Boston, MA. This position is open to remote employees based across the US.
- Manage all aspects of implementation projects for both packaged and custom configuration and/or integration services for core and enterprise customers.
- Ensure all project records and artifacts reflect customer goals and project scope, as well as updated progress and status.
- Develop an understanding of the Salsify product and our packaged and custom solutions/deliverables in order to advise customers in gathering the required data/requirements needed to configure their Salsify platform and exit implementation successfully.
- Use a streamlined, productive approach with customers to deliver valuable, sustainable solutions that generate customer trust in Salsify.
- Prepare and communicate across Salsify/customer teams to deliver results within packaged and custom project plans. Read project situations to recognize and communicate risk.
- Report on project status to relevant stakeholders both internally and externally, tracking project progress, issues/risks, and mitigation plans.
- Identify conflict and/or change with the customer, including the distinction of what can be self-managed vs. what requires additional support. Collaborate with management to drive resolution, including customer negotiation and alignment.
- Communicate opportunities for additional or different services and navigate internal scoping/replanning processes, with support.
- Assist with new PM onboarding and contribute to PMO repeatable processes and best practices.
- Collaborate with department heads and teams across Salsifyincluding Customer Success and Supportto identify and schedule the appropriate resources necessary to deliver on all aspects of the project.
- You have 5-7 years of project management experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies; SaaS and SI preferred.
- You are able to maintain command over a higher volume of variably-sized projects of varying contract types (T&M, fixed fee, managed services, etc.) pivoting throughout your day and balancing your time throughout the week to drive both packaged and custom engagements forward on plan.
- You demonstrate solid PMO competencies and behaviors, including plan management for project activities/scope/deliverables/timeline/budget, risk/issue/change management, and comfort and alignment in utilizing a PSA and other tools as a projects source of truth.
- You are experienced in leading teams to help brands integrate data source systems (PIMs, ERPs, MDMs, DAMs) with digital retailers (Amazon, Walmart, etc.) and eCommerce platforms (SFCC, Shopify, etc.) You are curious to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry and a customers specific terminology.
- You embrace change as the reality of almost all successful project delivery and love proposing solutions to all sorts of challenges. You are a constant risk/issue/change identifier who coordinates multiple teams to reach resolution.
- You foster great relationships with internal teams and external customers. You are unafraid to address issues head on, knowing the right way to deliver the message with diplomacy, tact, and positivity so that the customer and/or internal team know you are working in their best interest and toward a common goal.
- You work within established processes and tools to navigate projects through all stages of their lifecycle. You work collaboratively with management to resolve complex change management and escalated team dynamics.
- You are comfortable and energized by spending your day interacting with many different people across multiple levels in both internal and customer organizations.
This role involves some travel (in non-pandemic times).
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.