Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva Vault Clinical Data Management System (CDMS) is changing the way clinical data is managed in the industry. Vault CDMS combines EDC, coding, data cleaning and reporting into one application. Gone are the days of complex integrations that limit clinical data availability, now research teams can make faster and more informed decisions. If you are looking for a company and a role that will push the boundaries of our industry by providing customers the option to consolidate EDC systems by allowing them to migrate into Vault CDMS come join our team.
Veeva Systems is looking for Project Managers who have data management expertise and are experienced with EDC systems.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role but we have no work location requirement, the ideal candidate would however be located in the eastern US time zone.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Lead customers in migration of their legacy EDC product to Vault CDMS
- Works closely with the customer and project team to identify and ensure delivery against key business drivers
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with our Product Engineering to ensure releases are in alignment with project timelines
- Work with the project team to scope required effort and define timelines
- Track and communicate project status, plans issues, timelines, action items, and budgets
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- Assure process compliance with all regulatory and Veeva procedural requirements
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- 5+ years experience as a project manager/consultant in one or more of the following data management related activities in EDC (data migration, database design, data collection, data analysis, datasets, statistical reporting, technical integration delivery)
- Working knowledge of the clinical trial processes, especially in relation to data collection
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably with a software professional services organization or consulting background
- Ability and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get into the details
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, but also as part of a team
- Proven track record of meeting project timelines/deliverables and attention to detail, process, deadlines, and quality results
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 10-20% (may include international)
Nice to Have
- Experience with migrating clinical systems
- Hands-on data management experience
- Knowledge of other clinical systems such as IVRS, medical coding, eSource, CTMS, eTMF, and other clinical technologies,
- SaaS/Cloud experience in the delivery of clinical trials
- Consulting experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].