ERT is looking for a high-profile member of our global Project Management team, as a Project Manager II in our eCOA line of business, taking responsibility for directing and managing services of complex clinical trial study projects and higher visibility clients, with the goal of delivering the highest quality eCOA (eClinical Outcomes Assessment) software & service with on-time delivery.
- Lead the planning and setup, monitoring, and closeout phases of eCOA Clinical Trials/Study management
- Gather and share customer requirements with our internal teams, making sure that study documentation, reports, and data are properly handled so all customer expectations are met
- Manage all financial components of your studies, identify and mitigate risks and apply your strong problem-solving skills to ensure timely resolution of all study-related issues
- Present study services at Investigator Meetings, and attend bid-defense and other client meetings with BD and our Ops teams
- Help with training new members of the PM team and work on process improvement initiatives.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
- 4-year college degree
- 4+ years of PM experience
- Demonstrated PM skills, ideally in clinical trials (eCOA experience especially valued), Telecom or SW Dev.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to take control of project timelines with highly developed project team leadership (and influencing) skills
- Exceptional client skills - responsive, unflappable and a master of relationship building
- Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
ERT is a growing and rewarding place to advance your career, especially for those who are passionate about finding solutions that improve lives – or save lives – for millions of people around the world. Our success starts with caring and collaborative people, from the recent college grad who’s just getting started to the seasoned professional with a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience. Together, we’re making a difference.
ERT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.