Senior Python Engineer
About the Team
The team is chartered with developing mission critical products for our cloud offering using cutting edge technologies. The team is developing a robust data-warehouse infrastructure that drives a variety of business intelligence use cases for our customers. This project involves the development of data solutions that provides intelligent insights to end users and other business stakeholders while honoring the security guidelines around data privacy and collaboration.
We are looking for a software engineer to work on a workflow engine at Intralinks. The project brings business value through execution of predictable and repeatable tasks at scale. This project has lot of visibility across the business with one-pointed focus on the customers to serve a wide range of compliance and regulatory data use cases. You will join us to participate in developing, and maintaining step based and DAG workflows. You will develop Python code to extract, process compress and transfer data from/to S3. You will develop a RESTful service to for customers and operators to track, analyze and manage workflow tasks.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree (computer science or equivalent)
- 5+ development years of experience in building data solutions using Python, SQL databases, security protocols/ HTTPS/O-Auth 2
- Experience with deployment automation and Infrastructure
- Experience with RESTful API services, and data storage
- Experience with public clouds like AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with git Repository to check code
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with workflow engines like Argo, Airflow
- Testing and unit testing frameworks QA / Jenkins
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.