Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are searching for a Salesforce QA Lead to support our growing business and advance the value and benefits of information intelligence across our business applications.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
- Salesforce platform Quality Assurance testing including Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ with Billing and Financial Force managed packages and API integrations
- Participate in Project "Journey to DevOps" for the implementation of test automation tools. Build test cases, run functional and regression tests and document results.
- Collaborate with cross-application teams on continuous improvements to end-to-end process from sprint grooming/planning/development/test/deploy
- Analyze and recreate defects during User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Proactively identify and mitigate quality risks and help remove obstacles to release
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and improve QA processes across all functions within Salesforce and connected products
- Continuously improve testing processes, tools and documentation. Drive efficiency through quality with measurable results
- Extend successful processes and tools across other business application as required
- Provide suggestions through retrospective
- 4+ years experience Salesforce and Integrated Applications
- Prior experience with business applications; CRM(Salesforce), Finance(NetSuite), HR, Customer Support(Zendesk), Integrations(Dell Boomi)
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM processes and SDLC best practices
- Experience working in SaaS industry
- Previous experience participating with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred
- Passion to work within a fast-paced, high energy, high tech environment
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. Thats why many of the worlds largest organizations trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.