Hometap has an ambitious mission to make homeownership less stressful and more accessible. Our vision is to make the idea of bringing on an investor for your home as ubiquitous as borrowing to finance a home is today. We also aspire to build a long lasting durable financial-technology company that becomes a hallmark of the Boston economy.
We are passionately building a business and industry that is homeowner-centric and empowers current and prospective homeowners to access their home's equity, free of debt. Our first product allows a homeowner to tap into the built-in value of their home in order to do the big-ticket stuff that makes life better: start a business, renovate their home, get out from under crippling debt, pay for college tuition or help family members in times of need.
Today, Hometap makes investments in residential homes, buying a small equity stake against the homes future value. For homeowners, this is a simplified, sensible alternative to mortgage debt and monthly payments. For investors, this is a new asset class, allowing them to participate in the multi-trillion-dollar residential real estate market without the obligations and downsides of homeownership. This product is scaling rapidly and we have begun our plans to expand our platform to support numerous other products over time, complex data science-driven pricing, and investment structure permutations. Our solution leverages advanced data and analytics as we create best-in-class experiences for our homeowners, business and asset capital partners.
To achieve our mission of making homeownership more accessible and less stressful requires bringing on board a diverse, empathetic, intelligent team. We are looking for a talented, ambitious recruiting professional to join our small but mighty team. We have big growth plans youll help us achieve, while helping to uncover talent, act as a candidates champion, and ensure positive experiences for all our candidates. Youll focus on recruiting for key positions, creatively sourcing talent, and managing the lifecycle of the recruiting and hiring process.
What You Will Do
- Independently manage full lifecycle recruiting for specific roles, including sourcing, candidate communications, screening and interview coordination
- Creatively uncover new talent through various channels and tools
- Partner closely with hiring managers to deeply understand the position and the goals of each hire
- Create and ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire interview process
- Build passive pipelines for candidatesIterate on existing recruiting processes, employ best practices and bring a data-driven approach to our recruitment approach
- Build collaborative, productive relationships with hiring managers and leadership
What You Have
- 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience delivering results in high growth environments with ambitious scaling challenges
- Versatility - able to confidently understand our tech stack as well as our legal, operational and sales needs
- Strong project management skills - able to juggle multiple roles and continue to move the business forward
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision making and strategy setting.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Proven track record of sourcing as a key way to grow team
- Experience recruiting for fintech/proptech roles a plus
Our Team & Culture
At Hometap, we pride ourselves on being Owners -- of our jobs, our output, our careers -- and Good Neighbors -- we believe helping each other means helping the company, homeowners, and investors succeed.
Equally important to your skill set is what you bring to our team and business. We are looking for a creative thinker who looks for opportunities within challenges, rolls up their sleeves to get things done, values collaboration and communication, and embraces the Homeowner-first mentality. Critical to our mission is being thoughtful in everything we build. If youre someone who embraces this builder mentality, youll be right at home here.