Who We Are
Wayfair isnt your average home goods retailer were transforming how you shop for your home! The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance and potential. As a Recruiter, you are responsible for a wide-range of roles, stakeholders, and candidates. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing eCommerce company as a true partner and make a significant and immediate impact.
This is a position supporting high-volume hiring across multiple locations.
What You'll Do
- Act as partner, consultant, and adviser to stakeholders by developing and executing strategies to recruit top talent in a highly competitive market
- Source candidates from online sources, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Offer insight, best practices, and interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through recruiting process, including pre-qualifying & interviewing candidates, and driving the offer & negotiation process
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Operate cross functionally and collaborative in a culture of continuous improvement
What You'll Need
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience, high volume preferred
- Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- Strength in building trusted relationships with the business/clients at senior level and manage stakeholders effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Experience in both agency and corporate recruiting (a plus)
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.