ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
Do you have experience partnering with business leaders in Sales or Account Management functions at hyper-growth companies?
Do you want to make real money at a company where you can actually grow?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Regional Capacity Manager to help us optimize top talent at our growing company (we grew from 150 to 450 in the last 18 months) with a recent Series C of $90M. We are seeking an innovative, agile, data oriented Regional Capacity Manager who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company.
LOCATION: Chicago, IL - we are operating with a hybrid environment where youre asked to come into the office every day during the first 4 weeks of training and then are able to come into the office at least 3 days a week
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Establish and maintain relationships with carriers to understand their network needs to fill the contract opportunity pipeline
- Negotiate market-driven rates for short and long term contracts.
- Ongoing evaluation to ensure on-time performance metrics are met
- Build strong, lasting partnerships with new and existing carrier partners and promote adoption of Loadsmart technology initiatives
- Close collaboration with the Carrier Sales team to leverage our carrier network to create solutions for customer opportunities
- Advocate for carrier partners and drivers to utilize our online platform to communicate, book and track contracted loads autonomously
- Help conduct focus groups and interviews with carriers in order to provide Product team with feedback on new technology initiatives
- Leverage our carrier partners to gain preferred access to capacity using technology and carrier facing products
- Work closely with the business development team to drive automation for brokerage business
- Conduct Business in Review sessions with our top carriers partners in order to foster business growth, opportunity management, and service excellence.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years of carrier side logistics experience
- Results driven work ethic, exemplified by prioritization and continued attention to see project through to successful completion
- Strong ability to uncover carrier networks and create synergies with carrier partners
- Ability to prioritize and thrive under deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong business judgement and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities
- Knowledge of carrier technology products and services
- Strong collaborative experience working closely across multiple departments Excellent written and verbal communication abilities and high attention to detail Strong organizational and time management abilities
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Competitive and social
- Motivated by internal and external forces
- Communication and collaboration - team player but also stand alone star
- High energy
- Networking - a people person
- Strong work ethic/Hustle
- Intelligent anurious
WORKING AT LOADSMART
Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
Extremely competitive Equity package
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Commuter benefits and membership with DIVVY bike
10 Paid holidays, plus 15 days of accrued PTO for a total of 25 paid days off per year
Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if youre in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we reopen our offices
An opportunity to work with an inclusive, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives
Are you up to the challenge?
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.