Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
Account Executives work on our Inside Sales team, leading our sales efforts within a national portfolio of schools serving 5,000 or fewer students. Youll connect with district administrators and school leaders from around the country (primarily via inbound interest, but with some targeted outbound efforts), learning about their most pressing strategic initiatives and challenges, and compel these leaders to partner with Panorama in support of their work. This is an important role for our growth and one that requires an interest in the K12 education space, confidence presenting virtually, and ability to build partnerships that lead to new clients.
- Own the sales cycle for prospects and clients within your territory, maintaining a strong quarter-to-quarter pipeline and bringing new logos into the Panorama family.
- Maintain Salesforce as the source of truth for progress towards goals and pipeline health.
- Develop territory strategy and monitor overall sales trends across your territory
- Ability to travel to Boston at least 2x times a year
- This role would require you to work business hours of 9am - 5pm in the Mountain or Pacific time zone.
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- At least 1 year of experience in selling a SaaS product
- 3-4 years total sales experience
- Demonstrated success as a top performer (exceeding goals and quota) with a consultative sales mindset
- Experience owning the sales process from inbound follow-up to deal closure
- Experience preparing client-facing materials (proposals, email communication, etc.)
- Experience presenting virtually across a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to steer a conversation by pivoting quickly, overcome objections, and solve problems in the moment
- Experience synthesizing information gathered through research and conversation, and connecting that information to potential solutions
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects with competing timelines at once
- Demonstrated responsiveness to feedback
- Worked in a school or district office and have an understanding of the challenges faced by the classroom teacher, principals, and district administrators
- Past experience specifically working in K-12 education technology
- Proficiency in sales tools like Salesforce and Outreach.io
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.