Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the RoleWe are looking for an Regional Sales Director to join our field sales team, leading our sales efforts within a national portfolio of districts serving 5,000 or more students. Youll connect with district and state administrators from around the country, learning about their most pressing strategic initiatives and challenges, and compel these leaders to partner with Panorama in support of their work. This is an important role for our growth and one that requires an interest in the K12 education space, confidence presenting in-person and virtually, and ability to build partnerships that lead to new clients.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- At least 3 years of experience selling a SaaS product to enterprise clients
- Ability to travel up to 40% to meet with prospective clients when business travel resumes
- This role would require you to work business hours of 9am - 5pm in the Mountain or Pacific time zone.
- Demonstrated success as a top performer (exceeding goals and quota) with a consultative sales mindset
- Experience presenting virtually and in-person across a variety of stakeholders
- Experience preparing client-facing materials (proposals, email communication, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to steer a conversation by pivoting quickly, overcoming objections, and solving problems in the moment
- Experience synthesizing information gathered through research and conversation, and connecting that information to potential solutions
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects with competing timelines at once
- Demonstrated responsiveness to feedback
- Worked in a school or district office and have an understanding of the challenges faced by the classroom teacher, principals, and district administrators
- Past experience specifically working in K-12 education technology
- Proficiency in sales tools like Salesforce and Outreach.io
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.