Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
You like to solve problems and build processes.
You are eager to figure out why things are broken and turn your learnings into improved processes.
People tend to describe you as a hard worker, but you would say any job thats worth doing is worth doing well, because you care.
You are curious and excited to learn about new and old technologies powering a modern factory.
You are a good communicator and able to speak full-stack from engineers to c-suite. You are able to google your way out of most problems, and understand that every customer sees the world a bit differently.
What skills do I need?
- Willingness to travel to customer sites to deploy Tulip 15% of the time (not required during COVID).
- Fluency in SQL, RESTful API and at least one programming language
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Working well as an individual or as part of a team.
- Own and drive multiple projects to completion with customers, internal teams, and third parties
- Develop processes around pre-sales and deployment, while maintaining knowledge in an internal repository
- Work with our engineering team to scope new features
- Research device or system integrations and determine the best strategy for connecting them with our platform
- Join in on pre-sale calls as a technical lead
- Write SQL queries, HTTP get/post requests, OPC/UA interfacing
- Learn to use our linux tools for deploying Tulip software
- Work together with the account lead to scope projects, define requirements and ensure a successful customer deployment.
- Customers Operations
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.