Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
At Drift we are customer centric to our core. We believe in doing things that dont scale and strive to provide an experience that is unparalleled in B2B SaaS each and every day.
Drifts Operations team sits at the center of all of our customer-facing teams, and were looking for someone who can empower our rapidly growing Customer Success teams. Our north star goal is to build a consistently high-achieving, understood, and predictable retention and expansion engine by creating smooth internal processes, empowering CSMs with data, and helping our customers find value in Drift. If those are the kind of problems that interest you, lets talk.
By 3 months, you'll...
- Examine and understand the full customer lifecycle at Drift to drive continued results.
- Begin to take ownership of crucial systems, reporting, and analysis within our CS Ops team, including administering solutions within the CS tech stack.
- Partner with CS Leaders to understand their teams, business units, and goals.
- Learn all of the existing systems, routines, and cadences that drive our Customer Teams, including our forecasting motions for both key business units and individuals.
- Deep dive into our retention reporting and analysis; helping identify key strategic insights to improve our business.
By 6 months, you'll..
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies in our customer journey, and begin to implement solutions for those gaps.
- Develop a full understanding of our customer health so we can detect early warning signs of churn, find the ideal onboarding process, and identify upsell opportunities.
- Take ownership of specific aspects of our customer journey, like retention forecasting, customer health, renewals, and professional services.
- Support portfolio management through reporting and dashboards across all teams, including Customer Success and Professional Services, to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
By 1 year, you'll...
- Be an invaluable partner and resource to CS Leaders.
- Play a crucial role in building out Drifts CS Ops function as a foundational member of the team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on critical CS Ops systems and processes.
- Support the customer lifecycle through ongoing strategic initiatives within our CS organization and tech stack.
- Provide CS with predictive insights regarding health, retention, and churn.
About you and what type of skills youll need:
If what you just read excites and describes you, wed love to talk to you. We are looking for people who can challenge, inspire and motivate us to make amazing things happen for our customers and business.
This role requires:
- 2+ years of experience in a post sale operations role
- Excel expert (pivot tables, vlookups, modeling, analytics)
- Salesforce / CRM experience (admin, reporting, forecasting)
- SaaS industry experience (recurring revenue)
- Enterprise, multi-product experience preferred
Were looking for someone who:
- Loves finding answers and fixing challenging problems
- Is able to translate complex data into simple insights, and communicate them effectively
- Is methodical in their routine and prides themself in the accuracy of their work
- Is collaborative and enjoys working cross functionally
- Is eager to learn new things and grow their skills
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]. #LI-Remote