The Director, Alliances will be responsible for driving revenue and strategic relationships with technology, system integrator and eCommerce partners globally. The leader will have extensive eCommerce partnership experience developing joint solutions with both technology and consulting partners.
Reporting directly to the CRO, the Director, Alliances will establish and grow Ordergrooves partner ecosystem and will facilitate joint selling between strategic partners and the direct sales teams. The role will be responsible for developing Ordergrooves partner GTM, creating Ordergrooves partner value proposition, identifying and developing account targets; engaging and training partner sales teams and establishing rules of engagement. In addition, the Director, Alliances will develop operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve partner issues; monitor partner business results and make recommendations for improvements to increase market penetration.
- Help define and execute the overall go-to-market strategy across strategic partners including, but not limited to, improving reach, onboarding, enablement, marketing and support of our partner channel as we accelerate our growth into the next phase and beyond
- Manage and develop eCommerce platform, system integrator and technology partner relationships to drive referral business and maximize revenue
- Establish and maintain executive relationships and ensure that revenue targets, reporting requirements, and technical expertise across partners are met
- Collaborate with Ordergroove executives and other internal department managers to develop and maintain a coordinated partner growth strategy
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within Ordergroove and across partners to execute joint technology, marketing, and sales initiatives
- Excellence in all areas of strategy development, including project management, business analysis, problem solving, recommendation, and consensus building
- Ensure partner representation at relevant internal forums and appropriate events
- Manage complex negotiations and serve as a liaison to legal resources
- 5+ years of partnership or business development experience, positioning SaaS solutions to large organizations and deep familiarity and understanding of the eCommerce technology ecosystem
- Proven track record of managing complex sales situations with strategic partners with proven success in developing new markets and establishing a comprehensive indirect channel
- Experience building out and leading a partnership strategy at relevant SaaS providers helping companies grow to $50M in revenue and beyond
- Experience driving revenue through partnerships, alliances and channel programs, preferably in the eCommerce/digital marketing/analytics SaaS ecosystem
- Effective planning and forecasting required to successfully build and maintain a robust channel pipeline
- Pre-existing relationships with eCommerce platforms, systems integrators and agencies a plus.
- Strong initiative and superior ability to think creatively, coupled with excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- Bachelors Degree required
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!