Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
Drift has been recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2018, 2019, and 2020!
About the Role
Drift is looking for a Head of Pricing Strategy to lead our pricing strategy and implementation. The scope of the role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
Within one Month, You will accomplish:
- Lead weekly pricing strategy meetings, including action items and follow through
Within one Quarter, You will accomplish:
- Drive alignment (product, marketing, sales, finance) on strategy across all products and services
- Research and report on competitor price points and offerings
- Model financial and business impact of pricing options
- Monitor and report on pricing changes as they impact the business
- Assist with strategic planning and goals, including project coordination
- Collaborate with product and sales operations on systems changes
Within one Year, You will accomplish:
- Set long term pricing vision and develop framework to evaluate ongoing success
- Develop regular meetings / conversations with customers to get pricing feedback
- Defining pricing plans for new SKUs or services (by segment, use case) that come up along the way
- Support global expansion and pricing for global customers
- Define and execute pricing experiments
- Embody Drifts leadership principles and the goals of your leaders when engaging with internal and external stakeholders
Attributes for Success
- 5-7 years of experience in market research, pricing, business operations, or consulting; ideally in the enterprise software sector
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings
- Strong communication skills and propensity to collaborate cross functionally
- Ability to think strategically and Favor the Long Term
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and practice extreme ownershipCapacity to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Life long learner, with yearning to make an impact
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]. #LI-Remote