Lovepop is looking for an ambitious design intern to help create and evolve the future of the Lovepop products. Wed love to find individuals with a balance of great design sensibilities, 3D mindset, and desire to learn more about the needs of Lovepop customers. This position is remote, full-time (40hrs/week), paid, and for credit. This position works directly with the US and Vietnam Physical product design team and closely with our marketing and production teams.
What you'll do here:
- Work with the design team to prepare production-ready illustrations and assets for cards and new products
- Create early sketches and concepts for cards and new products
- Maintain systems for on-going projects
- Work with a motivated group of individuals remotely!
WHat you'll bring to the table:
- Strong digital illustration skills using vectors
- Ability to create illustrations thats consistent the Lovepop aesthetic
- Ability to think across 2D and 3D spaces
- Can articulate ideas through sketches and illustrations
- Comfortable using Photoshop/Illustrator/pen & paper
- Ability to balance priorities and stay flexible while delivering projects on-time
- Meticulous and careful with deliverables
- Have a go-getter attitude and can manage work independently and collaboratively
- You are goal driven and excited to do whatever it takes to get to the best possible design
- Can collaborate and communicate with the team seamlessly in a remote environment
You'll be great if you:
- Understands the basics of digital printing technologies in manufacturing
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Have a love for working with paper and love being a part of a team!
- Relevant Majors: Illustration, Painting, Graphic Design, Animation
We are headquartered in Boston, MA but are embracing work remotely!