Whats it like to work at Quickbase? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quickbase employees are engaged in interesting work, we try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quickbase combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quickbase is for you!
What we are looking for:
Were looking for you to join our Sales organization as a Manager of Commercial Accounts! Reporting to our Vice President, Commercial Account Management, youll manage a team of Account Executives responsible for generating existing businesswithin our Commercial segment (<1000 employees). Your team will generate outbound activity via prospecting and convert inbound leads to grow our existing accounts.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team of geographically mapped Account Executives that prospects and grows accounts within a book of business in our Commercial segment
- Build and lead a strong team of Account Executives to provide an exceptional customer experience and achieve revenue goals
- Directly support front-line sales professionals to teach, mentor, coach and drive the sales process
- Conduct calibration sessions and deliver reviews regarding performance expectations, initiative prioritizations and goals/results
- Create a productive, high energy, and achievement-oriented team environment
- Identify, analyze, and implement process improvements and effectively communicate and lead change management initiatives
- Exceed assigned quarterly/annual sales quotas and growth targets
- Build a 12 month rolling pipeline by coaching Account Executives to develop an actionable territory plan, creatingand developing opportunities and converting any leads that come in to the segment
- Work cross functionally to advocate on behalf of both customers and sales professionals needs with internal teams including marketing, product, and customer success
- Successfully drive adoption of processes and key metrics that improve performance
- Demonstrate technical understanding of the Quickbaseproduct, the PaaS market, as well as SaaS sales models
- Partner closely with marketing to ensure teams are communicating the correct message, strategize new ways of capturing customer leads, and develop content for all stages of sales cycle
Ideally youll have:
- 2+ years of sales leadership, including direct experience building and leading data-driven sales teams
- 3+ years of individual contributor quota-carrying SaaS experience and demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Success with hiring, developing and leading high-performing Sales teams
- Demonstrated success driving adoption and utilization of sales processes and key metrics
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.