CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
Weve carefully curated a dynamic team of experts who keep us at the forefront of industry transformation and support our progressive ambitions, but were always looking for opportunities to collaborate with smart, creative thinkers to keep us on our A-game.
We are seeking MBA interns to support company initiatives across the board, including marketing, product, commercialization and business affairs. CreateMes MBA Summer Internship Program is a 10-week, full-time, paid program that offers you the opportunity to turn strategic problem-solving into hands-on execution through an immersive, engaging work experience, working across a diverse set of business disciplines.
We value innovation, collaboration, creativity and positivity over ego. You will interface with numerous internal groups (all levels of management) and must be able to quickly form productive and positive working relationships with staff with varying technical and business backgrounds and skill levels across cross-functional organizations. Throughout your internship, youll work synergistically with your colleagues to achieve the following goals:
- Support high level strategy and decision efforts by providing more granular research, financial modelling, and executing against strategic priorities
- Research and develop a partnership process framework to create best-in-class efficient workflows, processes and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do
- Proactively uncover new opportunities; through your work, we anticipate that you will uncover opportunities that we haven't yet seen. We are always looking for new perspectives
- Research and develop POV's for target customers and their leaders; contribute to content development and thought leadership for outreach and engagement campaigns to drive lead generation and new business development
- Evolve and enhance pitch decks, proposals and processes for projects and engagements, including scope review
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program with a concentration in Marketing, Management, Fashion, Finance and any other related; Technology or Entrepreneurship a plus
- Youre a critical thinker and effective communicator. You can break down complex problems and visualize data in a clear and concise manner to make business insights easily consumable for executives
- You possess strong research, data analysis, and Excel modelling skills
- Youre a driven and entrepreneurial self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- You possess a deep understanding of the latest consumer and retail trends
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and influence effectively
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.