We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Drive the strategy behind the game.
As a National VIP Casino Manager, you will play a key role in the growth and development of our VIP user base. You will manage a team of Player Development Executives, driving net revenue through proactive sales tactics while promoting outstanding VIP service to new and existing VIP customers. In this position, youll also collaborate with other departments such as Fraud, CX, Compliance, Marketing, and Product Operations to consult, execute, and resolve multifaceted player-facing issues. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a National VIP Casino Manager:
- Drive key VIP sales metrics, contributing to customer engagement, market share, and net revenue.
- Maintain and enhance relations with existing DraftKings Casino customers.
- Contribute to process and compliance initiatives that improve operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide coaching and constructive feedback to improve performance and enable your team to achieve all established goals & business objectives.
- Review and approve player comps based on established customer policies.
- Work closely with Analytics teams to monitor reinvestment programs including comps and other earned or reward incentives by routinely checking reports and actual transactions.
- Assist VIP leadership in developing and implementing sales training programs.
- Participate in the escalation process including working with clients and other DK departments to resolve client cases.
- Conduct regularly scheduled team and one-on-one meetings with your direct reports.
What skills you will use:
- You have to have an extreme passion for improving the customer/player experience, solving problems, and driving positivity amongst the team.
- Experience in Casino Marketing and Sales, specifically as it relates to relationship building, retention, and growth.
- Thorough understanding of Table Games, Slots, Video Poker, and other casino products.
- Demonstrated success in identifying and implementing strategies that improve operational efficiency.
- Knowledge and ability to increase revenues and control expenses.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field and five (5) years related experience in the gaming / hospitality / sales / marketing industry.
- Five years experience managing a sales and marketing team.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required State Gaming Licenses.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.