At WorkStep, we make the industrial sector a better place to work. For workers, we provide intelligent job matching, skill development and feedback loops. For enterprise customers, our technology helps source, screen, train and retain hourly talent at scale. We just closed our series A and are growing our core team.
The Part-time Customer Support Associate supports the needs of all WorkStep users. You will help the growing number of hourly job seekers to ensure their success at every step of the job application and employment process. You’ll also be supporting the hiring needs of our employer partners.
You’ll be on the front lines representing our organization by providing empathetic engagement with both our job seekers and partners. The ideal candidate is adept at listening to and working with people and ultimately solving their problems! This remote position will be the second Support Associate hire and will report directly to the Operations Lead.
- Communicate (inbound and outbound) with job seekers, actively employed users, and our employer partners
- Respond promptly to all user inquiries in written (email, text, chat) and phone-based communications
- Identify, document and report user trends, bugs, etc.
- Collaborate with the broader team to ensure a streamlined and successful experience for all users
KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) owned:
- Worker / Employer Satisfaction Score (NPS)
- Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT)
- Response SLA
- Monday - Friday 11:00 AM PST - 4:00 PM PST / 25 hours per week availability
- 1+ years of remote customer support, customer success, or other relevant experience
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Top-notch technology / workspace improvement budget (Macbook, 2nd monitor, etc.)
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission