Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
This role is a key position in the newly created Platform Operations & Services team. The role will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining strategies as they relate to the Platform Operations and Services structure. This is critical for the business because the group provides critical functions to both customers and the firm and must do this in a scalable and efficient manner. As a senior strategist, the role must coordinate not only with the internal team but also with the firms clients.
This role will report into the Head of Platform Operations & Services.
What youll do:
- Evaluate the groups current operational status, including working with various managers and speaking with the stakeholders
- Gather data to develop well-informed and effective strategic plans
- Research citizen creators to understand them and their objectives and assist in positioning operational & services as a revenue stream
- Analyze citizen creators to uncover opportunities to stimulate growth and scale in operations/services
- Comfortable with large data sets, analyzing and pulling out insights to inform strategies
- Develop inspirational briefs that result in great creativity
- Support operational marketing research for development of strategic recommendations
- Understand and apply consumer trends in social and digital channels
- Distill audience, cultural, and contextual analysis
- Develop user flows and audience personas based on research and business requirements
- Develop positioning and messaging for communicating operational and services strategies
- Perform competitive and trend analysis
- Facilitate planning and ideation with the various platform operations managers
- Assist the strategy department on new business pitches
- Partner with internal groups/ experts to strive for enabling optimal efficiency
- Innovate new and improved capabilities within our data systems
- Business intelligence to mine logs for insights - patterns
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of experience working on continuous improvement, change management, production support, and/or product/program management at the enterprise level
- Experience owning and driving end-to-end development of complex, large scale programs from concept to launch, across diverse stakeholder teams within an enterprise environment
- A proven track record in the development of strategic plans to benefit the client
- The ability to understand the needs of consumers and target audiences (including citizen creators)
- Excellent problem-solving, conflict resolution, active listening, and time management skills
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvements and Lean techniques
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data to manage metrics, drive large scale process improvements, and implement business cases
- The drive to help others succeed and reach their peak
- The insight to identify problems and take measures to rectify them
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 10+ years professional experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.