Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Technical Account Manager - DIY Champion, you will be working directly with our Customers Creators and Engineers to help deliver best-in-class experiences. Serving as a customer-facing technical voice, youll be responsible for providing invaluable insight, guidance, and troubleshooting expertise to our customers as they build out products on our platform. You will also be involved in identifying opportunities for our clients to refine and improve their products to streamline their processes, improve performance, and explore new capabilities in Unqork.
Guide end to end application oversight and consultation for Customers built on Unqorks drag-and-drop platform. Highlight and share opportunities and best practices with Customers.
Work directly with clients and collaborate with internal teams to serve as the technical manager for DIY and in production client projects.
Collaborate with customers to identify areas to maximize their use of the Unqork platform to unlock value and allow customers to achieve their goals with Unqork.
Partner with Business Product Development to collect patterns, maintain and standardize use cases and best practices.
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving Customers and delivering a great product that achieves their goals
- You are detail oriented and focused on continuous improvement
- You are a strong communicator and presenter
- You are eager to learn (new product, customer verticals, etc.) and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are a trusted team member, ready to fill in the gaps when necessary
What youll do:
- Work directly with the Customer Success Managers to support the long-term success of Unqork clients; collaborating on technical issues, executive business reviews, best practices, and customer strategy.
- Advise on end-to-end application build, providing oversight and consultation for Customers who have built on Unqorks drag-and-drop platform. Highlight and share opportunities and best practices with Customers.
- Work directly with clients and liaise cross-functionally with internal teams (Production Support, Sales, Product, Professional Services, etc.) to serve as the technical manager for Customer-Led and in production (maintenance) client projects.
- Collaborate with customers to identify areas to maximize their use of the Unqork platform to unlock value and allow customers to achieve their goals with Unqork.
- Partner with Business Product Development to collect patterns, maintain and standardize use cases and best practices.
What we're looking for:
- An engineer, who actually no longer wants to code
- Experience with building enterprise or scalable applications
- Ability or desire to consult with Customers at any level: from the C-Suite to the developer
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, etc.
- Understanding of REST and SOAP APIs
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work well on a team (both internal and customer teams), and adapt to a constantly changing environment with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written skills; collaborative; assertive; strategic and tactful
- Relational or other database query experience
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- BI tool experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
- Experience establishing processes
- Experience growing and managing a team
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.