Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As an Unqork Product Manager for the platform, you will work directly with our internal and external teams to identify opportunities, set product direction and influence our releases. Youll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements and work closely with product designers, researchers, engineers, product marketing, and others to build and launch great products for our users. Youll also be highly organized and able to plan release schedules, organize sprint planning and retrospectives, and build a backlog that will interest and motivate the team.
What you'll do:
- Explore the competitive space, interact with the customers, formulate the vision and maintain the roadmap for your area, keeping it aligned with the companys strategic priorities
- Define user experiences/scopes and provide necessary advocacy for them to be executed on
- Communicate complex concepts in a manner that is easily understood by multiple audiences
- Work closely with the product design and engineering teams to design, architect, implement and ship new capabilities of the database to delight users
- Balance (sometimes conflicting) priorities on a roadmap to benefit users and enable new use cases, maintain a prioritized backlog
- Advocate for our customers with passion about operational performance, predictability, and security
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data that drive product decisions
- Be just as comfortable troubleshooting bugs and reviewing technical designs as they are collaborating on a marketing campaign, presenting to key stakeholders, or producing sales collateral
- Collaborate with peers in product management & other disciplines to ensure alignment and common success
What we're looking for:
- A proven track record in product managing one or multiple products, including multiple release cycles
- Be a great problem solver
- Skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all of the relevant stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills
- Technical analysis While not expected to write code, you should be comfortable talking with our engineers about solutions, learning from existing examples, exploring APIs, triaging bugs, analyzing support cases, and speaking on any of the technical aspects of the tools in your portfolio
- Be a systems thinker
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be curious and have a strong desire to learn and adapt
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.