Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As an Unqork Product Manager for Public Enterprise, you will own the strategy for compliance, privacy, and security for Unqorks groundbreaking no-code platform to meet regulated market requirements in the public sector, finance, healthcare and insurance requiring compliance with FedRAMP, HIPAA/HITRUST, and other security regimes. Youll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements and work closely with security, cloud engineering teams, and sales enablement to build and support great products for our customers. Youll also be highly organized and able to roadmap, plan release schedules, and build a backlog that will interest and motivate the team.
What you'll do:
- Leverage your market expertise in public sector, finance, healthcare or insurance to identify and prioritize features and certifications for highest impact and reach to our target markets
- Explore the problem space; interact with prospects, customers and consultants; formulate the vision and maintain the roadmap for your area, keeping it aligned with the company strategy
- Balance (sometimes conflicting) priorities on a roadmap to benefit users and enable new use cases
- Communicate complex concepts in a manner that is easily understood by multiple audiences
- Advocate for our customers with passion about compliance, , privacy, and security
- Define user experiences/scopes and provide necessary advocacy for them to be executed on
- Form hypotheses, collect and analyze data that validate or refute your assumptions to make data-driven product decisions
- Collaborate with peers in product management & other disciplines to ensure alignment and common success
What we're looking for:
- Current and active security clearance and/or the ability to obtain additional clearance(s)
- PM experience in B2B/B2E industries
- PM experience in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS products on public or private clouds
- PM experience owning features including SSO, RBAC, Reporting, and Security
- Prior experience launching and supporting solutions in AWS GovCloud or Azure Government clouds
- Skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all of the relevant stakeholders
- Technical analysis While not expected to write code, you should be comfortable talking with our engineers about solutions, learning from existing examples, exploring APIs, triaging bugs, analyzing support cases, and speaking on any of the technical aspects of the tools in your portfolio
- Full spectrum product management You are comfortable with a range of activities including but not limited to reviewing technical designs, creating business cases, evaluating build-partner-buy decisions, troubleshooting bugs, supporting marketing campaigns, running surveys, or producing sales messaging
- Be curious and have a strong desire to learn, adapt, and share your takeaways
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.