Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: its a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that mission-critical applications require. Our customers are the largest organizations in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork has a valuation of $2B.
Unqork is looking for an experienced, strategic and results-driven Senior Analyst Relations Manager to join our Comms Team. This position will play a key role in managing and growing relationships within the industry analyst community on behalf of Unqork. This role requires management of relationships with key analysts and senior leaders at the company to develop a constructive, consultative relationship between Unqork and the analyst community.
This individual excels at the fundamentals: a proven track record of managing analyst relationships, strategic planning and execution of briefings, analyst tours and strategy days, and growing coverage and favorable product evaluations performed by analyst firms. This role will require an individual that is eager to learn all facets of Unqorks unique, enterprise no-code platform in order to effectively convey its differentiation and market position to the analyst community.
This role will require you to partner and work closely with senior leadership at Unqork, as well as other organizations in the company including engineering, sales, marketing and HR, as well as external partners and customers. This role reports to Unqorks VP of Comms.
What Youll Do:
- Help design, execute, and manage Unqorks overall industry analyst, influencer, and thought leader strategy and plan.
- Create, nurture, and manage positive relationships with industry analysts, industry influencers, and thought leaders, serving as a key, centralized contact point and connector.
- Establish and maintain regular communication with analysts and influencers via multiple channels which you will develop to engage and educate these communities on Unqork strategy, roadmap and product updates.
- Ensure all analysts and influencer advice informs all applicable business activities and that analyst/influencer/thought leader publications and/or other interactions mentioning Unqork are leveraged appropriately to help build market awareness, increase lead generation effectiveness, and simplify selling.
- Plan, schedule, and manage analyst/influencer program activities such as participation in analyst research, conferences, advisory days, briefings, inquiries, and reporting.
- Drive alignment with sales, marketing and product teams to maximize program impact.
- Schedule briefings, inquiries, demos and advisory days with key analysts and influencers, Unqork customers, and Unqork executives.
- Prioritize and manage incoming analyst requests for information, research support, research review, customer references, and event speakers.
- Respond to, serve, and manage internal requests for Industry Analyst/Influencer/Thought Leader interactions, publications, research, event support, and other requests as needed.
- Negotiate, secure, and manage contracts and related services ensuring they support both strategic and tactical, near term and future requirements. Ensure that contracted services are fully utilized.
- Become proficient in the Unqork platform in order to lead demos and briefings with relevant analysts as necessary.
Who you are:
- Passion for helping build a world-class, innovative analyst relations program and desire to own and refine key operational processes
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership.
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced and lean organization.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Team player: thrives in a collaborative environment and is willing to roll up their sleeves and work with team members from across every organization at the company
What Were Looking For:
- Prior experience working with industry analysts and influencers in B2B enterprise software and services.
- Understanding of how to build and maintain relationships with key influencers, leading industry analysts, and analyst firms.
- Hustle: we are a fast-growing Comms team and team members will need to sometimes take on projects that arent necessarily reflected in this job description
- Specific, significant experience in an industry Analyst Relations role in enterprise software a plus.
- Prior, significant experience working with senior executives a plus.
- Prior experience negotiating contracts with Industry Analyst firms a plus.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.