Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you!
The Senior Community Leader will be tasked with growing our community exponentially through cross organization collaboration, implementation of programs that benefit the entire community and lead to an exceptional experience with Unqork. The Leader will build on existing infrastructure to create, implement, and support the Unqork Community Hub allowing our clients and partners to have a robust and seamless experience. The Leader will be an integral member of the Customer Experience team and will also support several other client-facing teams in driving end-user engagement and adoption.
Who will love this job:
- An Experienced Leader who is passionate about setting a vision and establishing the program to get there, motivating their team and engaging users to be part of an active Community
- An organizer who will keep large projects with multiple work-streams running smoothly while balancing competing tasks for yourself and others.
- An adapter who is comfortable working as part of a team and supporting others work-styles and requests for custom materials (and best-practice materials).
- A collaborator who will learn the ins-and-outs of facilitating cross-departmental initiatives and can drive results with influence vs. power.
- A proud evangelist who will advocate for the Voice of the Customer, and the ability to drive engagement.
What youll do:
- Be one of the first members of a growing Customer Experience Team, reporting directly to the Head of Operations Strategy and Planning, to own the Community program.
- Set the vision and strategy for the Community, build a phased approach to establish and realize the most value for users
- Be a hands on leader, work cross collaboratively with teams within Unqork to establish the Community with focus on adoption for all users
- Research, define approach and gain champions, implement, and maintain the Community for our clients and partners to engage with them and to drive Unqork adoption and advocacy.
- Determine Key Performance Indicators for the Community and measure them to improve strategic outcomes.
- Ensure the Community remains current with the latest and greatest of content through cross-team collaboration. Establish feedback loops and process.
- Partner with the Customer Success Team to lead creation of content where needed.
- Grow the Community using the Voice of the Customer as a guiding light to continue to build out, focus and expand the Community to be a single location for everything our users need.
- Experience in defining a vision for longevity, and building a team of direct contributors and partners to reach that vision
- Experience in SaaS with focus on customer impact, community, and/or engagement
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage a team, manage through influence, navigate complicated governance structure, remove roadblocks for yourself and others, and adapt to a constantly changing environment with competing priorities.
- Proven expertise in strategic planning and coordinating (including technical project management of software implementations and integrations), risk management, and change management with past end to end program leader experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written skills; collaborative; assertive; strategic and tactful; ability to achieve vision, drive decisions and partner internally and externally
- Strong project management skills (Lean/Agile practices preferred) with proven experience in this space as the leader for a multi workstream project.