CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer who is a highly-experienced and motivated engineer with substantial experience building cloud infrastructure. In this role, you will ensure systems are up and their performance always matches the demand. You will be responsible for expanding and improving the infrastructure of our Order To Customer workflow.
- Ensure reliability and uptime of our systems
- Responsible for the code based implementation and ongoing maintenance of our cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for the continuous deployment of the SaaS platform, including performance testing, validation and analysis.
- Spearhead and lead the resolution of any production issues.
- Collaborate with development team to forecast infrastructure growth
- Establish and maintain our monitoring/analytics system and build health dashboards
- Optimize developer workflows
- Communicate out processes and best practices to developers through tutorials and documentation
- Automating infrastructure provisioning and configuration through ARM templates
- 7+ years experience in SRE or DevOps
- 3+ years of experience with Azure services (eg. App Services, Application Gateways, Network Interface etc)
- 3+ years experience Linux server administration
- 3+ years experience with a scripting language
- Substantial experience with agile software practices (version control, defect tracking, continuous deployment, deployment management, QA automation)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Docker / containers
- Understanding of web/internet-based protocols (HTTP(S), SSL/TLS, DNS, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring tools - DataDog, NewRelic, Nagios etc
- A strong work ethic: ability to be self motivated and take ownership over tasks
- Demonstrated experience evaluating long-term infrastructure tradeoffs with consideration of both cost and maintainability
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Familiarity with Jamstack
- Experience building infrastructure for a solution that has a complex physical fulfillment model (eg Blue Apron)
- Exposure to internal and external security compliance auditing like PCI, SOC 2
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Startup experience
Working at CreateMe:
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our flexible Paid Time Off
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.