Senior Digital Campaign Manager (Remote)
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven, and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
The Senior Digital Campaign Manager will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced marketing team and lead digital campaigns for our two flagship products, Skillsoft and SumTotal. This individual will understand the customer persona and own B2B digital campaign development from concept through execution and optimization. As an online learning platform, we aim to democratize learning and continue to lead the e-learning space. The Senior Digital Campaign Manager will drive awareness, fandom, and consideration among our buyers and learners.
- Partner with the product team and drive B2B digital campaign strategy. Understand and interpret the language, channels, and programs that will resonate with the target audience.
- Demonstrate digital expertise for the business unit and maintain an in-depth understanding of technology, marketing operations, and data.
- Plan and execute metrics-driven digital marketing programs that demonstrate and articulate the value of Skillsofts solutions.
- Leverage expertise in B2B digital marketing strategies to create/execute the right combination of channels and formats to engage our buyers and learners.
- Design and execute a lead nurture strategy that generates sales opportunities, reengages previous leads, and helps to accelerate opportunities.
- Build and manage a productive relationship with sales, forging strong communication between teams.
- Be a trusted and reliable teammate and demonstrate leadership in strategic digital marketing.
- Present performance reports to senior management to help them understand the rationale behind chosen strategies.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of digital marketing and a strong track record using B2B strategies, including but not limited to paid search, content syndication, paid social, search engine optimization, and online brand building-led advertising
- Experience influencing in a matrixed environment and working directly with senior leaders
- Ability to set up and run campaigns quickly and be accountable for the results
- Effectively communicate data-driven campaign strategy and performance to non-experts
- Ability to collaborate with Social Media and Content Marketing teams to generate clear messaging and drive tangible impact
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM platforms a must (Marketo and Salesforce experience)
- Experience with email planning, creation, and execution (Salesforce)
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and what influences success across the funnel
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to aggregate data from multiple sources to make educated decisions on campaign optimization and spend across all marketing channels
- Ability to be an amazing partner to the product team and create, communicate and present marketing plans & budgets, progress, and results
- Record of success in driving growth on a fast-moving team with multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated critical thinking to promptly navigate obstacles, resolve issues, and effectively advocate for the demand gen team
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves as part of the team
Adaptable and Agile. We reward risk taking.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. We commit to be the brand.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learners Mindset. We stay curious.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. We unleash our edge together.
Authentic & Customer Centric. We get real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets their people and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.