Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As an engineer in the Manage camp youll help customers organize, navigate and govern their applications on the Unqork platform. Our mission is to free users of tedious administrative tasks to build more applications, faster, in Unqork. We strive to create a single system that is secure, compliant, future-proof, and incredibly easy to use, and youll play a critical role in helping us to achieve that goal. Youll work within a team to create new products, give direction on how to optimize existing services, and get exposure to learning an industry-changing platform.
- Advocate for technical excellence and provide technical guidance on your team
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with other engineers, product managers, QA, and Design to identify actionable opportunities, and design solutions that positively impact the end-user experience
- Participate in planning a product roadmap and managing priorities
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals
Who you are:
- You are excited to mentor a cohesive, high functioning team
- You are pragmatic in your approach to engineering and engineering best practices
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You are never done learning, and seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
- You strive to architect elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of full-stack engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience steering projects of increasing scope and complexity
- Experience building modern web applications using ReactJS
- Node.js experience
Nice to have:
- Experience building or integrating Role-based Access Control (RBAC) into an application
- Exposure to working with distributed systems
- Experience building and/or maintaining GraphQL implementations
- Familiarity with MongoDB
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.