Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
As a Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Senior HRBP) at Stash, you will act as a strategic partner to our back office, operations and shared services teams. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will support the performance development of our people while providing strategic organizational design, run people programs that drive performance, enhance employee engagement, and support our evolving culture.
Our People Team is relatively new as weve been building it out over the past six months to support Stash as we achieve the next level of growth.
We are looking for a Senior HRBP with a strategic and consultative mindset, and a passion for coaching and data, who thrives in an ever-changing startup ecosystem and is willing to contribute wherever necessary.
What youll do:
- Develop, and execute people strategies to complement or enhance our existing programs focused on onboarding, performance management, employee relations, learning, compensation & benefits, and culture
- Amplify our unique, high-performance culture and elevate our talent brand
- Partner with the leadership team to understand business needs and provide HR guidance that drives and informs key decisions
- Manage employee relations and performance management in your client area.
- Help define the structures and launch teams needed to unlock greater efficiency, deeper expertise and tighter focus.
- Lead talent management initiatives within client, including performance management, career pathing, talent reviews and compensation processes
- Support and develop diversity and inclusion programs
- Analyzing HR metrics and data (turnover, etc.) for the business to show talent trends and provide insightful analytics to leaders; Run employee surveys and partner with groups to develop action plans.
What were looking for:
- 7-10 years progressive Human Resources/People Ops experience, preferably in tech, fast-paced, highly engaged environment
- Demonstrated background evaluating and implementing People programs and initiatives across HR generalist functions including building culture, onboarding, compensation planning, performance management, employee relations and org design.
- Superb communication skills, business acumen, and coaching skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment with little support
- Experience quickly diagnosing challenges, strategizing solutions, and implementing change
- Quick and active learner
- Results/action orientation with strong planning and execution skills
- Strong familiarity with government compliance regulations and best practices/protocols
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Space Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIns Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**