Quickbase is an established market leader in the red-hot no code software market. As constant change reshapes daily lives, our application development and integration platform frees organizations to flex and evolve by safely connecting people, information and ideas everywhere. More than six thousands organizations use our platform to develop solutions that work the way their people do, safely moving beyond the confines of traditional software development. Supporting more than 80% of the Fortune 50, Quickbase is a leader in Forrester Wave Low-Code Platforms for Business Developers and received the highest score for citizen development in Gartners 2020 Critical Capabilities Report. Quickbase is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company.
About the team:
Our employees are invested in our mission, passionate about our customers and motivated by winning as a team. They strive to get 1% better every day, and everyone takes ownership of our success. Our marketing teams are small, diverse, agile and highly empowered.
Reporting to our VP of Solutions Marketing, you will directly impact their success by further developing their partner network and defining and executing joint go-to-market strategies. Were investing in a complete program and strategy that you will own and will align to our marketing infrastructure.
- Drive partner recruiting and elevate program awareness and partner lead generation as part of a cross functional team
- Work on go-to-market activities based on joint business plans and value propositions
- Contribute to the partner enablement program that will develop new apps, integrations using our technology
- Work on constant program optimization (like budget, performance metrics, program elements etc.). Also, follow key program metrics like program utilization and performed activities ROI
- Constantly use data & insights to evaluate partner marketing activities with a goal of suggesting new activities and improvements
- Protect our clients brand in the 3rd party environment (on industry events, conferences, trade shows, partner materials etc.)
- Work with partners on joint customer marketing activities
- You have 5+ years and a proven track record of delivering global partner success
- You are willing to prepare presentations to customers and our company
- You are experienced in partner marketing and sales enablement
- B2B and SaaS experience
- BA/BS degree