BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
BentoBox is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager, Online Merchandising to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the VP of Growth, this person will work with Product Marketing, Brand, Segment Marketing, and channel owners to increase website traffic, improve conversion rates, deepen engagement of prospects and customers, and deliver sales hot leads. This role is responsible for harnessing customer data, web analytics, and insights to optimize and bring to life an elevated end-to-end website experience. The role is responsible for creating an overall site optimization strategy, including defining content needs, pathing, SEO and personalization, etc. The ideal candidate can think big while also diving deep into details to make decisions. They will be highly analytical and metrics-driven, with an eye always on creating the best customer journeys as we grow our business.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires balancing scrappiness with scale, gut with data, and planning with action. This is a high visibility role requiring excellent communication and accountability.
- Own the BentoBox website (getbento.com) customer journey to ensure prospects and customers easily find the information they need and are inspired to take action
- Develop & execute growth and optimization efforts for getbento.com. Conduct regular analysis of acquisition efforts to identify inefficient segments of the funnel, find opportunities, and run experiments that drive sustainable and profitable growth
- Work with Growth, Brand & Product Marketing teams to launch new products, support marketing campaigns, and create optimized content to increase traffic, conversion, and sales.
- Implement online merchandising strategies that deliver Y/Y growth in visits, conversions, engagement, and expansion
- Define and execute A/B testing for ongoing site optimization.
- Develop SEO site management strategy, roadmap, & execution.
- Be the digital leader in defining key features and functions needed to drive conversion efficiency & personalization
- Optimize essential digital products & merchandising features on the site including, filters, search, product recommendations.
- Evaluate competitive landscape and identify opportunities to win online
Skills and Attributes
- 7+ years in online marketing and merchandising, with a focus on marketing technology services to SMBs; hospitality experience is a plus
- Deep experience managing online customer acquisition/engagement/expansion efforts
- Solid understanding of customer-centered marketing practices and how they translate to online marketing
- Deep understanding of the evolving online marketing landscape
- Proven experience managing implementing testing frameworks and testing programs at scale, including with A/B testing (ex. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), and User testing (eg. UserTesting.com, surveys),
- Highly skilled with Excel and data analysis
- Passionately focused on our customers and driven by helping our customers thrive
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Highly organized and self-motivated, but also collaborative and able to work with a team
- Confident and adaptable, passionate about product and working in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.