Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
What you will do:
As a Senior Software Engineer with the Platform Data team, you will be focusing on providing uniform access and data management capabilities for the Unqork platform while addressing Unqorks data concerns ranging from security and compliance to performance and reliability.
The specific challenge for this role will be to help lead and contribute to the platforms data concerns around providing various search services and capabilities. From there, you will continue to help lead and contribute to improving the performance, flexibility and scalability of the platform from a data perspective.
- 6+ years professional experience with RDBS and NoSQL databases
- Proficient in designing, testing, and delivering performant search services/applications
- Proficient in data modeling, normalization, query and indexing strategies (especially related to search)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with various cloud storage providers and services
- Experience developing using TDD/BDD and are eager to spread your knowledge
- Experience with Node.js
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.