We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Build the possibilities.
As a Senior Software Engineer, Web, youll work on a remote team that is focused on building new and innovative products for DraftKings. Youll have a chance to build a product from the ground up and make an impact during the inception stage. The team embraces true incremental deliveries, continuous analysis, and user feedback which forms our roadmap. Our team is constantly evaluating new technologies and practices that could help us as well as broader the engineering organization. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Collaborate with Product Management, Creative, and Marketing teams to build new features and expand on existing product functionality.
- Build efficient, well-tested User Interface components in React.
- Identify bottlenecks to improve performance.
- Participate in design sessions, code reviews, and pull requests.
- Write clean, well-organized, testable, and reusable JS, TS code.
- Write component and E2E tests.
- Build Backend For Frontends that serve data to client applications.
What skills you will use:
- Understanding of back-end technologies such C# & .Net or Java & Spring.
- 2+ years experience working in modern frontend frameworks (React, SASS, etc.)
- Experience with common front-end tools like Webpack, NPM, Jest (Cypress is a plus).
- Experience building reusable components with a keen eye towards responsive design and accessibility.
- Experience translating product requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience using tools like Postman to occasionally dive into backend APIs to better understand/troubleshoot the application.
- Bachelors degree in a technical major preferred.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.