Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We are seeking a Sr. Motion Designer well versed in designing motion for mobile app (iOS and Android) and consumer facing digital products.
- Champion and cultivate a culture of user-centered design, accessibility, and inclusion through every touchpoint in the customer journey.
- Design, develop, and maintain a motion design language that delivers an emotionally relevant unified motion identity across the entire product experience.
- Responsible for all aspects of the motion experience in the product. Partnering and integrating with our Design system team to develop a durable and scalable motion documentation and design system.,
- Foster collaborative relationships with Product Design, Brand Creative, and Marketing to deliver a unified identity and motion for our customers.
- Conduct constructive motion design reviews, while having the backbone to make tough calls, prioritize work, and raise the design bar on craft and quality.
- Contribute to positive behavior design thinking, ideas, and solutions to help customers develop healthy financial habits.
- Contribute a forward-looking trend mechanism and POV that helps Stash identify motion trends, design movements to meet the customer where they will be.
- Human-centered Motion/Visual designer that cares about craft while relentlessly raises the design bar.
- An expert communicator with the ability to flex between influencing leaders and inspiring team members.
- Great collaborator and team player - you understand design is a team sport and when we win, we win together.
- Relationship builder that actively develops cross-org partnerships, fosters trust, and aligns stakeholders.
- Ability to balance form, function, data, and UXR to inform design decisions.
- A thought leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, that will make an imprint on our movement to empower everyday Americans to drive their financial future.
- 5+ years of experience in creating product strategy and designing mobile app (iOS and Android) and digital products.
- Experience working with Product designers, Design systems
- Proven track record of delivering motion assets into successful products.
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIns Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**