If you are looking for an opportunity to impact English Language programs in school districts through professional development and training, we have a position for you!
We are looking to add a charismatic, collaborative, and results-oriented Training Solutions Manager who will be responsible for leading onsite and online training to ensure that educators can utilize Ellevation to enhance their work for English Language Learners. Working closely within our Partner Success Organization, you will understand district priorities and show educators how to effectively use Ellevations various products.
This role will include travel to school districts to deliver onsite professional services that include training and professional development once it is safe to do so. You will collaborate with our Customer Success and Product Education teams to better understand district needs and help refine Ellevations training approach to ensure active engagement with the platform and instructional products.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Onboard and learn about Ellevation, and the work we do to improve outcomes for EL students.
- Become familiar with our product offerings, and our customer landscape.
- Understand the Professional Services Team approach and how we work within the greater Partner Success Organization.
- Observe training planning calls, online and onsite trainings.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Independently plan and lead your first Ellevation training!
- Begin to gain proficiency with the Ellevation product suite and deepen product knowledge.
- Begin to use data to better understand how to deliver training to partners.
- In collaboration with Customer Success, engage with administrators in partner districts to plan for the training of the Ellevation software platform and instructional tools.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Grow your knowledge and skills as a trainer and deliver routine professional services to partners.
- Understand the impact Ellevation has on school districts and address individual partner needs.
- Analyze training data and results, and collaborate with internal teams to continually refine our approach to engaging and supporting our district partners.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Maintain high levels of training satisfaction, while managing partner expectations.
- Provide feedback to our Product Education team on training content and offer suggestions and ideas to improve our services.
- Communicate observations and feedback from our district partners to Ellevations Product and Engineering Teams in order to inform future product development efforts.
- Minimum two years of US-based K-12 teaching experience in a district/charter setting with a track record of raising student achievement;
- Experience working with English Language Learners, and leading adult training
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to be an engaging public speaker and presenter
- Comfortable with technology and an interest in partnering with school districts to provide training on a software platform to drive change in education
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, and is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to help districts overcome barriers and maximize their use of Ellevation
- Travel requirements: Up to 80% with seasonal peaks (currently suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic)
- Able to work CST hours
- Be available to train on Saturdays if requested
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Language Learners (ELLs). Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations with a best-in-class data and instructional planning platform, resources to build teacher capacity, and student-facing programs to teach academic language.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 800 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
+ Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
+ Seamless technology integrations so you're always connected (Zoom + Slack)
+ All-company offsites in Boston, twice a year!
+ Team & Division offsites
+ Virtual happy hours
+ Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team in our Culture Deck.
At Ellevation, we champion diversity. Were an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values a range of ideas and opinions. We embrace all types of differences in the development of our organization.