Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 600 employees. It has been recently honored by multiple surveys as the Best Place to Work and one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise. It is empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Research Caller to join our team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
The Research Caller position is an entry point for individuals interested in learning about healthcare data or a research oriented career. As a member of our Research Team, you will be responsible for making sure that our data is as accurate, up to date, and comprehensive as possible. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the types of decision makers and healthcare facilities in our database.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Place outbound calls to healthcare facilities to collect new information and verify existing information
- Accurately enter data from calls into database
- Enhance data quality and consistency by conducting targeted research projects
- Work closely with team members to achieve fill rate goals and other benchmarks for specific projects
- Collaborate with other internal teams to problem solve and help develop solutions for collecting new and/or difficult datasets
What youll need:
- Experience working independently and as part of a team to achieve goals and benchmarks
- Exceptional attention to detail and a desire to look for and solve problems
- Experience in data entry and typing
- Customer service experience
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.
-Business Development Manager
Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.
I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.
If you dont fit all of these qualifications, but believe youre still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If youre interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information