ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
Do you want to join a rapidly growing company at the ground level and help build out Financial Operations for a suite of SAAS products?
Do you like the prospect of being empowered to develop and make process improvements?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new SaaS Financial Operations Analyst to help us optimize top talent at our growing company (we grew from 150 to 450 in the last 18 months) with a recent Series C of $90M. We are seeking an innovative, agile, data-oriented SaaS Financial Operations Analyst who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company.
Here at Loadsmart, you will be the first Financial Operations analyst dedicated to supporting our current suite of 4 SAAS products. This role will partner extensively with Accounting to build out our Customer OnBoarding and Billing process. You will help onboard this process onto our series of Systems supporting Order to Cash, including NetSuite and Salesforce, among others.
REPORTING TO: Janis James
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
What you get to do:
- 3+ years of a high volume Saas billing experience and understanding of collection procedures
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders in Deal Desk, Legal, IT, Finance, and Accounting
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness by streamlining, standardizing, and automating processes and reporting requirements from a process/tools/system perspective. Participate in enterprise-wide billing/revenue related system implementations
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with a high volume of invoices and customers
- Ensure adherence to non-standard/customer-specific invoicing and billing requirements (including third-party billing portals)Manage incoming billing inquiries and collectability concerns and routing accordingly to revenue, sales, and customer success teams.
- Month-end reconciliation of Salesforce, NetSuite ERP, and any other applicable billing systems
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Create and update documentation of workflow processes
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver, detail-oriented and appreciation for accuracy
- Provide invoicing support to external auditors
You have experience:
- Bachelor's degree (Accounting/Finance/Business fields preferred)
- 3-5 years of SAAS Product billing experience, including billing, invoicing processes, accounts receivable, revenue recognition, and accrual accounting
- Experience managing high volumes of multiple billing types including subscription, professional services, training, and usage-based billing
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of order to cash process, including deal desk, order management, collections, and revenue recognition
- Number cruncher - Google Spreadsheet and Excel experienced
- People-person - love building relationships in-person, over-the-phone, or via email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on, love new challenges and love to improve existing processes
WORKING AT LOADSMART
Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
Extremely competitive Equity package - our Series C valuation didnt account for us almost tripling revenue this year so now is the time to get in!
A team that listens to your ideas and wants your contributions
Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Continuous career development and opportunities
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Commuter benefits and membership with CITI bike
10 Paid holidays, plus 15 days of accrued PTO for a total of 25 paid days off per year
Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if youre in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we reopen our offices
An opportunity to work with an inclusive, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.