Sales and Marketing Analyst
EF Gap Year | Full-Time | Associate Level | Marketing
Boston, MA, United States
EF Gap Year (a division of EF Education First) is seeking a passionate, dynamic, and innovative Sales and Marketing Analyst with loads of entrepreneurial spirit to join our Boston-based marketing team.
In this very hands-on role, you'll be the go-to person for all things analytics working across the organization to help create and deliver the dashboards, reports, and analyses that fuel the growth of this young business.
You'll work closely with the marketing team to understand the efficacy of our marketing campaigns, uncover opportunities for optimization, and surface insights that help us bring the EF Gap Year experience to more students around the country.
You'll collaborate with the sales team, helping them to identify obstacles and opportunities, to better understand pipeline velocity, and be more effective and efficient in what they do.
You'll work with the management team on forecasting and growth modeling, leveraging internal and external data to help chart and track the growth path of the business.
And you'll do it all as part of an agile, fun, happy team that is helping to open the world through education with this fantastic program.
Nodding your head "yes" to all of this? Then read on
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of experience working as an analyst, ideally in a sales and marketing environment
- Hands-on experience building, owning, and delivering dashboard reports
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Google Analytics, and PowerBI
- An expert-level command of MS Excel
- The ability to think critically and find insights in large, sometimes unstructured data sets
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to present complicated information in a clear, concise, and valuable way
- A "can-do" attitude and a willingness to seek answers and push past obstacles
- An ability to generate ideas and work independently in a small entrepreneurial team environment
- Direct experience analyzing marketing campaigns and sales pipelines is a big bonus
Every day, each member of the small-but-mighty EF Gap Year team comes to work in the best-looking office building in Boston (if we do say so ourselves). It's a modern, inspiring environment where we get to work with incredibly talented, energetic coworkers who are dedicated to helping as many students as possible see the world and learn more about themselves in the process. That's a pretty rewarding way to spend your days.
What you'll do:
- Extract and analyze the sales pipeline and marketing data from Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other relevant sources
- Develop, maintain, and share a variety of dashboards and ad-hoc reports with sales and marketing stakeholders
- Work across the organization and with various departments to develop and track KPIs that help forecast and monitor the business's health
- Partner with the sales and marketing teams, using your data analytics skills to provide insights that help identify obstacles and uncover growth opportunities for the business
- Assist the management team in the creation of growth forecasts, goal setting, and tracking
- Seek new opportunities for the business to gather, analyze, and leverage data to improve decision making and business outcomes
- Act as the owner and "single source of truth" for all key sales and marketing reports
Why youll love working here:
- Work in our beautiful Cambridge office where youll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming and employee-run social groups (including our EFinity groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]). You can expect:
- Paid international travel at least once a year (more as you grow with us)
- Eligibility for our Workplace Flexibility Program: our pilot hybrid work model with up to two days of remote work per week, after your initial onboarding
- Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings, workshops, and inspiring talks with global leaders and experts
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two) and nine paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF program discounts including travel, language schools, childcare, and more
- Dependent care, healthcare, and commuter flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.