Creator by Zmags is the industry leader in driving digital experience transformation. We empower brands to turn static and conventional digital content into inspiring end-to-end brand experiences that drive revenue, captivate visitors, expand customer loyalty, and stand out among competitors. Backed by an intuitive, best-in-class platform, and a team of creativity innovators in design, Creator brings digital experiences to life through limitless interactive possibilities.
Most importantly, people are at the heart of everything we do. We hire with the intention to provide a collaborative, inclusive, and balanced environment where every individual can bring their best selves to work.
We are looking for results-oriented Sales Development Representatives (SDR) who will help generate new business opportunities to fuel the growth of Zmags. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring salesperson to get started in a fast-moving career with great growth potential. The SDR will be responsible for introducing the Zmags products to new prospects in order to qualify opportunities and secure initial sales meetings.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings set and opportunities qualified
- Follow-up on inbound leads generated by marketing campaigns to uncover and push ahead potential opportunities
- Proactively prospect target account lists to qualify and deliver leads to field sales. This includes: researching and identifying key contacts; calling and emailing prospects to generate initial interest and setting meetings for field sales.
- Work alongside field sales to develop and attack regionally specific target accounts.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that the Zmags solution provides.
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in Hubspot CRM.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Zmags products and marketing messaging to persuasively articulate the value proposition in a clear and compelling way.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of Zmags products and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline.
- 1+ years of sales development experience; start up and/or small company experience a plus
- A ‘hunter’ mentality – comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads and strong desire to win.
- Confident presentation skills, a comfort level with senior professionals and the communications skills to articulate Zmags solutions to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
- Interest in working in a start-up, fast paced technology environment.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of retail and/or B2B high tech industry a plus.
Who we are:
At Zmags (www.creatorbyzmags.com) we empower ecommerce & marketing leaders to easily create rich digital experiences that drive engagement and conversions. Our two platforms, Creator and Publicator, allow retailers to generate shoppable experiences — without coding. Over 1,000 of today’s leading retailers trust Zmags to help them instantly connect with their customers. We’re headquartered in Boston, with our London office serving Western Europe.
At Zmags we believe that all our employees should love to Work Hard, Have Fun and Give Back. Our benefits include competitively priced medical and dental plans, a well-rounded employer-matched 401k plan, free/discounted benefits and services and a well-balanced work-life balance that includes generous sick and vacation time. Anyone needing an accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the appropriate talent acquisition partner.
No phone calls please.
It is the policy of Zmags to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Zmags will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.