A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit more about this role:
For many future Devoted Health members, their first encounter with us will be with our Telesales team. The relationship will begin on the phone. The Sales Development Specialist will be critical in representing Devoted and showing what we stand for. The Sales Development Specialist will primarily help set appointments with Telesales Licensed Agents and Devoted Health Career Agents working on the ground in our local markets. The Sales Development Specialist will be critical in speaking with prospects, building a relationship and then transferring to a sales team or scheduling an appointment. Top performers will be supported in getting their health insurance license and eligible for higher level roles within the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working sales lead pipeline through outbound calls to generate qualified leads for Telesales Licensed Agents
- Display a friendly and positive attitude, great patience and empathy to build instant rapport with prospective members in order to gain confidence and trust
- Ask questions and actively listen to assess a prospects needs and offer a consultation with a licensed insurance agent
- Support inbound call campaigns from prospective members, and provide a warm transfer to a licensed insurance agent
- Make outbound calls to prospects that have indicated interest in a follow-up and have provided consent to contact (no cold calls) Provide general information and answer general questions regarding Devoteds service areas and health plan qualifications
- Meet and consistently exceed productivity goals for inbound and outbound contacts
- Providing ongoing feedback on processes and workflows to improve Devoteds Sales Organization and the experience of our prospective members
Attributes to success:
- A passion for building strong relationships on the phone Computer savvy with ability to manage multiple screens and systems
- A deep team-orientation across the organization An analytical mindset to see and create opportunities for improvement
- A willingness to actively listen, adapt and show empathy
- A strong commitment to compliance and doing the right thing
- A desire to exceed goals
- An ability to manage time and priorities
- Strong objection handling and resilience skills
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a startup, fast paced environment Strong computer skills and ability to manage through multiple screens and systems
- Ability to follow call guides and outlined procedures
- Ability to build rapport with prospective members and handle objections
- Dedication to high quality customer and client service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of internal and external employees, managers and customers
- Bilingual for English and Spanish or English and Creole (professional and fluent levels in both) preferred but not required
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.